Friday 31 August 2012

Holy Crap this is Exciting: Fairdale coming to Liberty Bikes November 2012!


Its the time of year when all the major bike brands start promoting their new and improved models. I love this time of year. Then an email popped up on my screen offering me Fairdale bikes! Are you kidding me FAIRDALE BIKES!!

So I put an order in straight away, I love these bikes. Here's what John Watson of Prolly is not Probably thinks of them.

I've added a few pics and prices and which sizes I have coming after the break. If there is a colour or size you'd like that I haven't ordered then drop me a line and we'll try and get one for you.




Coaster
NOT A FIXIE...Shimano coaster hub and comfy Archer bars make this a great cruiser/pub bike. Steel frame with rack, fender and water bottle mounts make for a versatile bike. Coming in small, medium and large. $599.00
(unfortunately the Roger version has sold out in the USA so there are none left for us at the moment. Stay tuned though, if we can get one we will.)

Flyer

This bike is summer rides to the beach. Men's also comes in a green so you can get one for him and her. 26" wheels. BMX brakes and crankset set up single speed keep things simple and reliable. Men's is a 17" seat tube, women's is a 14.75" $650.00

Parser Express
Bomb proof single speed weapon, double-butted cro-mo throughout. Nuf said. Small (53cm TT Actual) Medium (56cm TT) Large (57.5cm TT) available red. $1299.00
Also available as a frame only. $350.00

Parser Black
 Same frame as the Parser Express (except satin black) and with riser bars and wider tyres for a more comfortable ride. Same sizes as the express. (No frame only) $999.00

Stock is going to be very limited so pre-orders are recommended. A 20% deposit will secure one of these before they arrive!
Call us on 9375 1340 or email info@libertybikes.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment